Popular Posts

Why Do Some People Not Believe In Aliens!?!

Texas Border ‘Gender Care’ Clinic Serves ‘Trans-Immigrants’

New Thai Face Slapping 'Massage'

Gowdy Troubled by Comey Not Confirming Leaks Investigation

I Suspect That Grammarly Is A Spying Tool For The Shadow Government

Okay, I literally have this garbage on my computer right now, but I am incredibly suspicious of it. Like they say, "if the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, don't just scratch them". Well, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing straight up about this thing, but I don't know how to get rid of this to ensure that all traces of it are removed from my computer.

This damn crap scans what you write and checks it for grammatical errors, but it's connected to servers that are...

I Suspect That Grammarly Is A Spying Tool For The Shadow Government

from Conspiracy Theories http://ift.tt/2p09u2J
via IFTTT

Comments