Popular Posts

Why Do Some People Not Believe In Aliens!?!

Texas Border ‘Gender Care’ Clinic Serves ‘Trans-Immigrants’

New Thai Face Slapping 'Massage'

I Suspect That Grammarly Is A Spying Tool For The Shadow Government

Gowdy Troubled by Comey Not Confirming Leaks Investigation

Me and Emails and Pm's A conspiracy.

First, I need to get this out of the way. People will think I'm a jerk for this. I don't mean for that to be the case.

Let me explain. People PM me, Lots and lots and oodles and scads and many more. It's not here. It's everywhere I Go online. And I do my best to answer them all, I swear I do!!, But people get upset at me for not answering, or for taking to long to answer. And it upsets me that people get upset at me just for not wanting to waste my entire life answering emails. I...

Me and Emails and Pm's A conspiracy.

from Conspiracy Theories http://ift.tt/2pb7BAW
via IFTTT

Comments